Monday, November 26, 2012

Black Friday Hiding

Instead of shopping in retail stores on Black Friday, I chose (very wisely might I add) to hide away at a few estate sales over the weekend. They were all so empty! 

And I found some pretty unique things:

Looking up? In a polka dot dress.

Very excited about my new
1950s fur stole!

Beautiful yellow necklace.

Brown and yellow polka dot scarf.
It looks very much like a Fred Flintstone
tie here, but is very cute. I promise.

Timeless blue necklace.

I'm in love with these clip on earrings.

Avon locket sans chain.

And a cute lil' sail boat pin.


Definitely not the best sales I've ever been to, but this weekend really gave me a chance to stock up on some accessories, which the shop could definitely use! Look for these in the store later this week.




Sharing with Magpie Monday, Sir Thrift-a-Lot, A Living Space, Apron Thrift Girl, The Penny Worthy Project, Cap Creations, Knick of Time

8 comments:

  1. LOVE all your finds, but especially the boat pin and the stole. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Those are my favorites too :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, that blue necklace is gorgeous. Love the polka dot dress too, great finds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They'll both be for sale this week.

      Delete
  3. Wow, you found some really lovely things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That polka dot dress is just darling! Love the blue pearl necklace--I have a similar one in grays and white and even though it's probably 50 years old, it looks just as current as anything you'd find at the mall. Same with that beautiful blue necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that Stole!! Thanks for coming and linking up to the Penny Worthy Project--so happy to have you on board!

    ReplyDelete